With reference to Legislative Decree n.196/2003 (Personal Data Protection), The Classic Roma, a brand managed by Piazza Venti Srl, with headquarters in Via Francesco Crispi 36, 00187 Rome (Italy), intends to process the personal data you have provided exclusively for the purpose of booking and for providing the requested services. Pursuant to article 13 of the aforementioned Code, we are duty-bound to inform you of the following:
Purpose of the treatment.
The data you put at our disposal is processed as part of the normal activity of our company to execute our legal obligations (ex. administrative, tax, accounting, etc.) for the finalization and execution of the reservation and to provide the requested service.
Methods of processing.
With regard to the methods of data processing, we confirm that your data will be entered in a special registry, both on paper and in the computer. Adequate security measures for the protection and confidentiality of your data will be taken as required by the Personal Data Protection law, and your personal data will be processed using appropriate data processing and archiving programs.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
For the sake of clarity, we would like to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary (and, therefore, your consent is not requested, pursuant to article 23 of the Code) as it is used for the execution of contractual or legal obligations, or activities related to data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that can be accessed by anyone and, in any case, excluding dissemination, if the processing is carried out to assert or defend a right in court.
Consequences of a refusal to provide data.
The failure to provide the data we deem essential (ex: name, surname, company name, registered office, operational headquarters, possible secondary offices, registered capital, telephone numbers, fax numbers, legal representative, tax code and VAT number, company purpose, bank references, etc.) may make it impossible to establish or continue our contractual relationship with you.
Categories of subjects who can access the data.
Your personal data will be processed by the following categories of people:
- managers of the company or those employees in charge of processing;
- employees of the operational headquarters, as persons in charge of processing;
- hotel management, as managers or in charge of processing;
- receptionists, members of the administration and accountants of the properties managed by Piazza Venti Colonna, as persons in charge of processing.
The data will never be shared, except with explicit consent from you.
Rights as stipulated by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
Finally, in relation to all of the above, we hereby inform you of the your rights as stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection law, which you are encouraged to read:
- indication of the origin of the data, of the purposes and methods of its processing, of the identification of the data controller and of the data processors and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or processors;
- confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and methods applied in case of treatment executed with the aid of electronic technology;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- the updating or correction of same the integration of such personal data;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in c) and d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of cases provided for by law;
- the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- the right to object, in any case, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research or marketing communication.
Subjects in charge of the processing:
Piazza Venti Srl with headquarters in Via Francesco Crispi 36, 00187 Rome (Italy).
To inquire about who is in charge of the information, simply send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.